KANZAZZ

Sigs!

Yes they can. :) Click on the dropdown box that has your name on the navigation bar, and click "My settings", then click the "Signature" tab. ;)
I'd upload the image to your gallery, and then add it to your signature by means of "My Media". |

Good luck, and have fun!

• Like 1

I followed all the steps but there is no "Signature tab". I uploaded it to a personal gallery and I will leave it there for the time being. Any ideas?

Yeah, I sure did... No joy, the option isn't available. It's all good though...

Hmm... I'd wait a day or two for a higher admin or someone with more experience to post a response. If there's nobody who helps you within 3 days, create a topic on the tracker here: http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-4-website-forum/

Just a quick heads up: The tracker is kind of an "emergency call" for high admins indicating that there is a problem. Some things need to go through the tracker to get fixed however, so don't be afraid of it- just don't abuse it.

Good luck!

Not sure. I do not have a signature, but I know the option is available through: Click ur name on top of page > My settings > should be the 4th from above on the left side of the screens with the tabs.

Cannot recall if that also was for non clan-members, but Xernicus and me both are trial members.

I had a signature before I was accepted as trial, so that's why I don't think it's admin specific... I can't remember if I had a sig before I got set to level 3 though... It could be server regular and up.