What would you do if money were no object?

Scream

Out of curiosity I made a status update with this question and received some funny answers.

Now I'm even more curious, what would you do if money were no object? What I also mean is what would you really want to do for living as I'm sure there are people who are not satisfied with their job.

To sum it up a little, I think that if you are interested in something, you should go for it, because earning money for doing something you don't like doing is just pointless and makes life miserable.

Let me be the first example, few years ago I thought I want to spend my life behind a desk (I was supposed to be a translator), but thankfully I realised that I don't want to spend my life doing things I don't like doing that's why I changed my goals completely. As some of you already know, I want to become an airline pilot which is a huge investment, and you know what? I will collect money for flight training by doing something else that is enjoying. ;)

Ok, now your turn, chop chop! :P

• Like 2

Out of curiosity I made a status update with this question and received some funny answers.

Now I'm even more curious, what would you do if money were no object? What I also mean is what would you really want to do for living as I'm sure there are people who are not satisfied with their job.

To sum it up a little, I think that if you are interested in something, you should go for it, because earning money for doing something you don't like doing is just pointless and makes life miserable.

Let me be the first example, few years ago I thought I want to spend my life behind a desk (I was supposed to be a translator), but thankfully I realised that I don't want to spend my life doing things I don't like doing that's why I changed my goals completely. As some of you already know, I want to become an airline pilot which is a huge investment, and you know what? I will collect money for flight training by doing something else that is enjoying. ;)

Ok, now your turn, chop chop! :P

I want to become a pilot as well. Though not sure yet if I am going to into the military or civil aviation or maybe missionary pilot.

• Like 1

I want to become a pilot as well. Though not sure yet if I am going to into the military or civil aviation or maybe missionary pilot.

How come I didn't know it before? :o My dream is to fly either 777, 737MAX or a350 though I would also love to fly some millitary aircraft :P

if skill wasn't object i would be professional disc golf player :) but that's not what you asked so if money wasn't object i would most likely drink my self to death ._.

nah seriously speaking i would travel trough US playing disc golf amateur level for fun :). What i would want to do for living? well my first real dream when i was kid was become good chef but that dream got buried somewhere.

• Like 2

I'd spend the rest of my life studying international relations or flying retired military jets ( f4 phantom is my dream plane).

And once I retire, I'd get a dog, some good beer, a 60's  muscle car that needs some serious tlc, and live the good life.

Money does not always bring happiness, but its necessary. If I could I would settle on an island and I would live with the land and sea provided me, not ask for more.

• Like 2

How come I didn't know it before? :o My dream is to fly either 777, 737MAX or a350 though I would also love to fly some millitary aircraft :P

Probably because we don't talk to each other much ;).

Dude, why that A350? Airbus makes bad aircraft, compared to Boeing. The 777 is amazing aircraft though. Which military aircraft?

Do you play Flight Simulator X?

My dream work is Ice-hockey player :) And second dream work is Service Civil International. I do job what i like now too (best job in world) when i help my grandparents. But now time when we must put my grandmother in retirement home come closer and closer. And when we find her good home i start do something else and maybe someday i can go help in service civil international. When i start job again i wil be work only 3-4 day in week because my grandfather still need help. But luckily not so much as my grandmother.

Since I don't work anymore, then this would be my dream.

Build a small log home on a great lake with a lot of Bass in it.  So I could go fishing anytime.

I would build a roadhouse near there somewhere, where all my buddies could come and jam anytime.

I would have Phoenix put in the lights and sound system, and then I would teach him how to play the bass guitar.

Ive allways wanted to be a rally driver, my father was pretty successfull in his younger days, and hes allways taken me to watch rallies and ive gotten to know many of his old friends who have some kind of connection with his rally times. Fitts the title well since its so *** *** ** ** ****** **** **** ** ***** expensive to start. :)

My other dream is to become a pro player/gamer (esports)

• Like 1

Probably because we don't talk to each other much ;).

Dude, why that A350? Airbus makes bad aircraft, compared to Boeing. The 777 is amazing aircraft though. Which military aircraft?

Do you play Flight Simulator X?

Aircracfts of Airbus are more automated and technically safer than others while Boeings recquire more pilot's involvment, and a350 looks pretty awesome :P

As for the millitary, MiG-29 is pretty neat and I also like F35. Polish pilots flying mig-29

As for the Flight Simulator, I would need a joystick for it as it's quite uncmofortable, I also play infinite flight, it's an app for android phones but it's one of the best I've found some far.

Edited by Scream

If money was no issue at all, I would get myself a place to stay. Have a good car and travel the whole damn world just to see what's in there. And when I'm done traveling, I'd get a big piano and start composing music and marry my girl.