Suggestion for the unused F|A Recruiting server

ReaperROS

I have a suggestion for the Recruiting server that I never see anyone on. I'm probably not the only one, but I'm a huge fan of objective based games. You could turn that into a Hardcore Moshpit style server, that incorporates all the game types. You have no server of this type and I think it breaks down the monotony of playing one gametype, over....and over.....and over....again.  Also it would be a great idea to lower the players down to 12 vs 12. Having a server maxed out is hectic ecspecially since the maps were designed for 18 players max. It would also allow us to actually recruit on the recruiting server. Anyways, just my 2 cents worth...

we actually tried that but people complained because it was supposed to be an only tdm server....

and we do have one other server that is mixed game type:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.21.94:28930/

But I like the idea. I am guessin but recruiting server you mean killbox? lol yeh in its old days we used to actually max that server out but then we started campin beginners and killbox fell to what it is today :\

Its not that hard to max out a server honestly, its just finding the right mix. Our tdm server usually maxes out its 50 slots for a few hours a day and beginners for an hour a day is totally full. One day we might be able to max out all our servers, least thats my goal.

A smaller team based server would generally be easier to recruit from. When I admined the BMR Arma 2 server, we ran it with a max of 24, though the game could take 100. Right now as awesome as the beginner's server is, it's really lacking because with that many people it's hard to do team based stuff. The server you linked to is also for version 1.6, alot of people don't run that version and don't know how to version switch, I know I don't. I know I'd love to play free for all, I'm sure that would be fun. Search & Destroy unfortunately would be out, because I'm sure it has a 6 v 6 team limit. I think alot of people down the newer COD's because they refuse to play the new gametypes. I know, I started out playing COD and only played Hardcore TDM, but as the game has evolved I've moved on to other gametypes. MW2 I played HC Headquarters, HC S&D, HC TDM. On BO I played the same gamemodes. On MW3 and BO2 I played all the same gametypes, plus Kill Confirmed and the party games of course.