Suggestion on MacBook Pro

Dontkillme

Hi guys i need help here my Macbook just went slow like crazy stared today morning went i wanna stared on it took 1\3hr 2 start is slow in every document program the all mac is 2 slow.. if anyone can help on how 2 check whats wrong with i will appreciated thnx guys

It is strange to see a mac slow, it was something that never happened.

in my case what I would do is download Tuneup utilities. This program allows you to defragment your pc. and not only has a definition that is to start the computer with the essential programs, and you can choose which programs start, it helps the computer to start faster. Finally, there is another utility that is to clean the computer and do not need your records. Has this and more, it is a matter of check out.

the program that I use and the tuneup utilities 2013

I hope to help.

Check your trash... i have seen a mega full trash slow a system down.  You also might have some memory issues.  I suggest getting FreeMemory from the mac store (yes its free) and running it.  

It is strange to see a mac slow, it was something that never happened.

in my case what I would do is download Tuneup utilities. This program allows you to defragment your pc. and not only has a definition that is to start the computer with the essential programs, and you can choose which programs start, it helps the computer to start faster. Finally, there is another utility that is to clean the computer and do not need your records. Has this and more, it is a matter of check out.

the program that I use and the tuneup utilities 2013

I hope to help.

i can't open 2 program at the same time it will frees on me

Check your trash... i have seen a mega full trash slow a system down.  You also might have some memory issues.  I suggest getting FreeMemory from the mac store (yes its free) and running it.  

trash is clean

how much free hard drive do you have? Try going to Disk Utility, run a verify disk permissions and then repair disk permissions, and then verify disk and repair disk.  If your hard drive is full though, you'll need to free up some space too.

how much free hard drive do you have? Try going to Disk Utility, run a verify disk permissions and then repair disk permissions, and then verify disk and repair disk.  If your hard drive is full though, you'll need to free up some space too.

hard drive have 500 i only use 355 i will try disk utilities 

hard drive have 500 i only use 355 i will try disk utilities 

This disk needs to be repaired using the Recovery HD. Restart your computer, holding down the Command key and the R key until you see the Apple logo. When the Mac OS X Utilities window appears, choose Disk Utility.

TuneUp Utilities is for PC though. A similar product for Mac would be Onyx. I would recommend doing what it says dontkillme. Sounds like it needs to replace corrupt files using your recovery partition but can't do it with your primary partition in use.

you can also go to the spotlight (la lupa arriba a la derecha) and type disk utility.. run it from there, easier

I'm on it hold please alex

TuneUp Utilities is for PC though. A similar product for Mac would be Onyx. I would recommend doing what it says dontkillme. Sounds like it needs to replace corrupt files using your recovery partition but can't do it with your primary partition in use.

im doin it