Hey all

Heinrich6745

Finally got around to making a forum account and thought i would drop by and say hello and drop some information about myself to let you all get to know me a bit better besides in-game chats.

Male

currently unemployed and moved back home to help out family and disabled father.

Games currently playing - Cod4 mostly but with some rpgs here and there but on break from them.

Been a gamer since i was a little child and PC gamer for the majority of that time, first console games were Sonic and legend of zelda as a toddler, first pc games were c&c and duke nukem 3d.

I'm into bmx during the summers, also love building computers since i was a kid and know a lot about that sort of stuff but still learning (can never stop learning you know!) I do have many friends that are famous in the industry and they are cool friends that teach me things i am a noob at, I'm also history buff.

Been a long term player of cod through out the years starting with the first game but mostly stick to cod4 as that is my favorite of the modern series and have not bought the newer ones in years since they get boring to me and i hate them each time they release new ones, So i just play them on family and friends pc/xbox sometimes, although i suck on consoles and the controller annoys me plus the console community.

Haven't played Enemy Territory in many years but thinking about playing that again since i see you guys have servers there too and i love Wolfenstein!

I'm pretty bad at these types of things which is why i tend to avoid making threads on forums about introducing myself, I think i'll wrap this up for now.

Any other questions feel free to ask me and i'll reply the best i can!

Edited by Heinrich6745