‘Obama Bodyguards’, DC Cops Gun Down Unarmed Black Woman

buhbye

Yesterday, amid the intense atmosphere in the American capital during a Federal government shut-down, a fatal killing took place which appears to have been buried by the White House and state-run media arms like MSNBC…

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/10/04/obama-bodyguards-dc-cops-gunned-down-unarmed-black-woman-where-is-al-sharpton/

I don't know whether or not they knew that she was unarmed, but they did not know there was a kid in the car, how could they have known that?

Also, she did try to run through a barrier and she hit 2 cops with her car, if that isn't using your car like a weapon idk what is

You also forgot to mention the videos showing her running away from cops and straight towards the white house...she was told to stop but yehhh

hell if i saw a car coming straight towards me like that i would have shot too. If she didnt get shot she and he kid woulda died when she hit the barrier.

• Like 2