masterleoric=GP=

I get disconnected everytime I play on the Hardcore server

Question

Everytime I try to play on the Hardcore server, I get disconnected. I am able to play for about a minute then i get one of three error messages( see attached screenshots)I have tried everything I can think of including clean installs,with and without keeping my etkey. any advice? Hardcore is the only server I seem to have trouble with

post-11431-0-73087300-1380590231_thumb.png

post-11431-0-86372900-1380590257_thumb.png

post-11431-0-90287900-1380590269_thumb.png

22 answers to this question

I wonder how your lagometer looks like? \cg_lagometer 1 in console.

now it wont save my guid on any server, says unkown when i type cl_guid. ive followed the steps listed to fix that, but i have to redo it everytime i exit the game

Have to enable PB in etmain and silent\jaymod\nq mods under "Playe Online"  pushing button Enable Punkbuster.

• Like 1

thank you Vanaraud, that was actually the problem with my guid( still no solution with the disconnecting. )i had forgoton to enable it when i reinstalled.ive gotten so used to the game screwing up i didnt check the obvious when the new problem started

still getting errors after installing from this site into a different folder.but the srever did finally treat me like a different player

Because your silent GUID is changed. We are glad that you can connect now though.