Hobbies?

kristy

i like playing football (played in club for 9 years, i think, but then i have broken my leg 2 times in same season so i gave it up), now im playing table tennis in a club (3th year now).

i love gaming of course....wolfenstein coz its only shooter game which works on my pc :blink:

i LOVE card games...especially texas hold'em , me and my friends play it nearly every week once

and we also play a typical local card game called "watten" (im from south-tirol <---- Italy)

i love going out with friends in pubs or discos or other parties....from this follows DRINKING :yahoo

i love watching movies and tv-shows (how i met your mother, heroes, dr.house, scrubs....)

and i would also love earning money trough internet ... i recently found easy way to do that with PAID SURVEYS!!!!

if anyone has experience with that plz write me :rolleyes:

that would be all.....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='13 January 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1263404828' post='54553]

Krazyyy u need to hit me up with the getting paid to do surveys :D but you have to be 18 don't you?

there are some where u have to be 18...but there are also other where u have to be 13, 14 or 16

it depends on which website u go....

check this out: http://www.esurveyexpert.com/

i wrote this guy an e-mail today....which website he recommends....im waiting 4 his answer...

I like 2 play soccer ( whit the feet ) I do that all summer i can't in winter cause we have snow in canada :mad .

I like sking in winter :yahoo .

I also love to play whit my dog.

Pass time whit my firends :lol: .

there others thing but i can't write a 3 pages repply ;P

cKute

Oh ya, cuz I cant ride a dirt bike or bmx unless im indoors during the winter i snow mobile and snowboard :D

And as I remembered as i posted this... I also like to box with my friends and stuff... we use to all go and do lil tournies on boxing and bet who wins n stuff... good ol days.. lol i don't do that kind of stuff anymore though.. but i like to box

Drawing, Painting ( Traditional and Digital ), Sculpting, Carving, Web Design & Dev (The Dev part isn't quite as fun for me), Billiards, General Computation, Poker, Sleight of hand, Martial Arts ( Though I'm not large or on steroids so my usefulness in that category is minimal ), occasional biking

I'm also usually fairly unproductive, so I like to hit the comic shop, I like reading (actually its mostly listening at this point, so I can draw at the same time, audiobooks ftw), watching films, old time radio broadcasts, having the same 4 or 5 discussions about politics every day.

I would like to get a semi-weight or hammer action midi-controller ( as there is no room for a full piano where I live )

I also enjoy posting just a little to late.

i enjoy aerosol art , SPORT , i love most sports

working out wimen (although i discovered a long time ago not possible) i still try tho

music, boxing ,mixed martiel arts , alot of things just cant think of em all now lol :blink::yahoo

:P

[quote name=Shaky >:D' date='14 January 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1263506685' post='54868]

I love to play hockey (Field: the real hockey) and I play the piano to but my teacher & parents want me to do all classics and I dislik e classics I prefer modern music :o

Field hockey??? Get on the ice and we'll talk about real hockey. :lol:

Excuse me, I'm Canadian. :D