Other Monthly Game Nights

KILLERGUN

Is that necessary for those, like me, whole will be running ET for the first time? Or is there anything else useful we need to consider when first installing?

Here's a series of useful links.

When you connect to the very first time, there should not be a problem with it, but in case you get an error while connecting, you know that this might be the issue and running the pk3 cleaner will resolve it.

If you just got ET, you might need to get an etkey. Further informations on how to get one and where to put it can be seen from this tutorial: http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/200-how-to-get-a-new-etkey-guid-since-pb-dropped-et-support/

I ran the etkey when I installed it a while back, but I always have to leave and then reenter for my guid to show? Does the cleaner take care of this?

I ran the etkey when I installed it a while back, but I always have to leave and then reenter for my guid to show? Does the cleaner take care of this?

No, the cleaner won't. That sounds like a problem with your permissions. Mind submitting a support topic for it in ET's support forum?

No, the cleaner won't. That sounds like a problem with your permissions. Mind submitting a support topic for it in ET's support forum?

No, because this was an issue for many people, hence the topic and tutorials about it. I was just asking. :P

Where to post screenies of my awsum knife kills and epic goof ups ? can we make a nice chunky demo with each member [ each record themselves ] and make it into a video ? something like one frag and one goof up for each . what say ? who are good at editing vids ? 

Please remember, for the ET event, run our pk3 cleaner: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

I would suggest to try to connect to the server before the event to make sure that you are able to connect.

For Mac users delete a file called ".pk3." in /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Wolfenstein ET/etmain folder.

Spread the words about these events on our servers as well, let's try to make this a great event.

A reminder.

• Like 3

To be honest this event was expected to be much longer by me... It was a little bit disappointing when I found almost nobody when came back at 1.00 AM.

I noticed that with events like this, they have their down times and uptimes...we also ran into some problems but i hope people show up mate.

• Like 1

Couldn´t get in Beginners #2 yesterday, was full...

Yeah that might have been when someone kept trying to put the bots in spec and then not moving them back. Hopefully no one will try that tonight lol

Thank you for awesome gamenight. I REALLY ENJOY. Was so fun! I was happy that i see so many members online when i was playing. I know that we have night in different time so when i play was european time night and i not see KevinBacon or JayC who i miss but i know that we live so different timezone that common gametime is rare. I want say big thank you for you all who make this gamenight possible and i really hope that we take new gamenight next month.

• Like 1