Other Monthly Game Nights

KILLERGUN

TF2 (remembering it is free game :3) if u dont have, or have and is outdated go fast fix it :)

I was thinking about maps in cycle, then decide add all maps and cycle of maps will decided by a vote end map. or nominate and rtv during match.  :D
Edited by Narug0

Give us time zones / times. Do I play at your night which is my day or my night which is your day or the Chinese evening which is my early morning or what?

Give us time zones / times. Do I play at your night which is my day or my night which is your day or the Chinese evening which is my early morning or what?

exactly why I said a countdown on the main page for each event

so it does not come to misunderstandings ;)

hey guys if you are going to attend and what not and want a free game, RSVP here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/calendar/2-gaming-events/10-2013

You can RSVP to multiple events. Names will be drawn the Monday following the event. Just click "I'm attending" button located on the calendar. Of course you will have to attend the event to get the prize too :P

Again if anyone has games they wish to donate to the raffle please pm me. Thanks!

Please remember, for the ET event, run our pk3 cleaner: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

I would suggest to try to connect to the server before the event to make sure that you are able to connect.

For Mac users delete a file called ".pk3." in /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Wolfenstein ET/etmain folder.

Spread the words about these events on our servers as well, let's try to make this a great event.

• Like 3

Nice, though I havent exercised my pure ET skills for quite a while  :P I would be attending too!  Hope timenudge is allowed?  :P

Haven't read the entire posts, any conclusion yet for specific GMT before the  game would start ?