Leaving Clan for a long time.

StgsL

My university course getting really hard and tough, I am taking phsycs, Biology, math and english. science course was fine but the English

was the biggest issues in my life and I have to focus and study on English too. I have a big dream and I want to be big.......( You guys know

what i mean..)

It maybe take year or 10 year to reach my dream. But I won't betray or anything and I will be back................................ When I come back I will

support F|A... I promise that.

Hell and Duckie... If u guys want to banned me or Kick me from clan.................. Go ahead. I guess I deserve that..

But one things I want u to know u guys were always great leader to me and I appreciated, also bless you...................

Bless you all F|A members

-StgL-

Edited by StgsL

• Administrators

Hell and Duckie... If u guys want to banned me or Kick me from clan.................. Go ahead. I guess I deserve that..

Join up vent sometimes when you get chance.

Also, we don't ban for leaving the clan. Since, we are not kicking you out, you are always welcome back. :)

Real life comes first. :) Good luck with university and class. You will get Aces :)

If you need to focus and study so play less or may be stop playing, I'll say yeah great choice cuz real life is first ^^

I hope you know being f|a clan is not about playing in servers only, it can be about forum, make new friends, share experiences, ask or reply to others, create a blog to share your thoughts and knowledge, join, I dunno, facebook groups discuss with others... So do you think we add all those stuff in forum: Blog, links, gallery and more just like that?

it's not like you gonna live in desert without any communication around, so I hope seeing you in forum!!!

anyway good luck with real life ;)

Good luck with college bro :)

But yeah I agree Life comes first. If you were going to let a game get in your way of college and getting your education so you can go somewhere in life and enable you to be ABLE to be a gamer still without any struggles than that's not good :P

IMO go to college and get a good job and get a great family together and with the extra money you could use on F|A to buy a server and upgrade stuff and whatnot :)

But jw, you going in English and that's the one you want to continue in, mind if I ask what you want to be when your finished with college?

I'm going to college next year to be a printer and graphic designer/advertiser. What I really hope to be though is a money printer who sits and operates a press machine all day long printing money :) Or just too have my own company and do like fliers for bands and business cards for people or a local news paper.. Ect ect.

We'll miss ya Stg. I want to personally say thanks for all the help you have given with referrals! During this hard time for COD4 side of things you were a big help on getting new members. No we won't ban or kick you ... you are always welcome back. Best of luck in your attempts to obtain a medical degree, etc... =]

no one here is that much of a hardass to kick someone for taking the truly important things in life first.

GL man i totally understand where you are coming from, i cant imagine putting that kind of load all at once, i like taking school a small bit at a time.

StgsL, good luck on your studies. I made a hard decision too when I dropped out of Uni after a year because I was too busy partying up, having fun and screwing up my life. I dropped everything and focused on studies about 2 yrs later and it was the best move of my life. You will not regret the hard work you will be putting into your studies and achieving your dreams for being successful in life.

But remember to also take the time to enjoy some spare moments to still get some aggressions and frustration out by playing too. Don't consume yourself completely with your studies and you will learn the ever important skill and wisdom of BALANCE in your life.

Good luck mate and I'm sure you'll do fine!

Which Uni in Canada? I went to UofOttawa.

My second roommate in college flunked out with a 0.0 GPA because all he did was play halo 2. He did not care that he wasted his parents’ money or his. I am glad to see that you have goals and also, that instead of preventing yourself from your goals; you are taking them by the horns and moving forward. When you find yourself thinking about the tough things in life you do not want to do that will help you to succeed a quote can possibly help. Here is a quote from my experience as a wrestler that I use to help me take care of business. "The rewards for those who persevere far exceed the pain that precedes the victory." Maybe it will help you.

• 2 weeks later...