How did you come up with your game alias?

Ol Smoke

I am a Die-Hard lifelong Raider fan have been for 30 years. So i take that and add my Favorite sports commentator of ALL TIME.. The Legendary Chris Berman

and then you will have Da Raider

• 2 weeks later...

Got hit by two category 3 hurricanes in 19 days and was very nearly homeless. End up playing ET on a generator for a couple weeks . No power :(

I am basically right in the eye where the arrow pointing. That why I started using homelessssss.

Hurricanes Francis Hurricane_Frances_Sat_03.jpg

Hurricane Jeanne Hurricane_Jeanne_Location.jpg

Edited by homelessssssssssssssssssss

• 2 weeks later...

When i was in 4th grade, we hade to make a fictonal story, and i named my character Valmir. I was making a magic story, and wanted my character to have an interesting name. Ever since, everyone, even in real life, calls me Valmir.

You from america?

I do not remember :P arty guy :)

EDIT:::: now i see why u ask because u think i am native Indian american tribe ??? guessing so no i am from the Oldest most Sacred Divine having Oldest religion and Must Cultural dominant INDIA as we call it BHARAT 

Wolf ET days lol. Back when I was known as Aevo, Sin went under cover as Sid. I dug the name so I eventually changed my alias. The clan I was in at the time used to use TS a lot, and I was pretty well known to fly off the handle when aced by better players. I swear to god every other word was F×××. So they added 'the vicious'. TRUE STORY YO.