How did you come up with your game alias?

Ol Smoke

I used to own a collection of dragons, of which I liked one the most. It was lightblue and made of glass.. My girlfriend calls it the Icedragon. I started playing ET again and though of it being a good name.

• Like 1

I came out with my nick name after many years playing this great war game, so in the middle of so many kills, bombs explosions, deaths, violence and actions, i decided to use a peaceful name. After war come Peace. :)

I started playing in 05, in college, during class like a good student. First name was S-Nizzle, Just took my first names first initial S and said fug it and nizzled it. Lasted about 4-5 months of me playing. Ended up joining House Of Frag with the name for a few months, went on to try out for a team called totalkontrol or .+k, however I didn't like the name anymore so I was listening to a band called The Red Chord at the time, and the song that was playing when I got accepted was called "Catalepsy" so I took it, and I've been that name since late 2005.

• 2 weeks later...

I think my name is pretty self-explanatory... WTF is a common abbreviation of a famous exclamation. In game I was WhskyTngoFxtrt which (if you haven't figured that out) is a shortening of Whisky Tango Foxtrot, which is the military letter equivalent of WTF. SOOOO, there you have it. An explanation of my expletive laced name...

• Like 1