How did you come up with your game alias?

Ol Smoke

I started my gaming life in Halo PC, needed a suitable nickname. Thought of Heretic, which you play as in Halo 2, but decided it needed to be a little more unique. So I added 121 to the end of it. It's been my alias for ... ~8 years. Never been known by anything else :)

Additional info: There is only one other person in the world that uses my nickname. Some guy in Rhode Island. He's got a myspace account, and a few other things.

• Like 1

Narbisaur. Saw you in game tonight, so welcome.

Midnight- Well I've always been afraid of the dark, but at the same time I love the mysterious and connotations that come with midnight. Have had it since my Halo clan days.

Media noche is Spanish for midnight and medium nachos is a play off it.

Well, it all started when I was still quite young, switching from finnish to english concerning my nick. Back then I was, as many might remember, Finnishsaint. It came by a song I really liked.

Years after that, I decided to go for something a bit shorter. As people called me Fin, and as a person with a patriotic spirit, I wanted to keep the "country tag" there. After that the ZeroX part pretty much came without real inspiration. Z and X just have always been letters of my prefer. And having some ability to make fun of myself, I kinda presented my skills in some games (being zero X'es = no hits)

• Like 1

Long story short

I'm Simon in real life. in Polish it's Szymon. if you mix these letters you'll get Myszon. There's no such world in polish, but mysz is a mouse, so I guess we could say that Myszon is like a huge mutated mouse :P kinda like biker mices from mars lol.  In primary school my classmates used to call me Myszon, what, to be honest I hated so bad, but somehow got use to it, and now only in Games, I use that name. 

My original playername was PixeLFienD which I carried over from my days of doing artwork for the Q3/HL mod community. Then when I joined a clan there were too many characters in my playername for me to use the colour tags so it just got shortened to PixeL.

That is all.

Well my wife's maiden name is Bell and love the ding ding sound of those headshots..uncomplicated but haven't come across another at least... :mellow:

Edited by ringa

My real last name is Rantala but i have always like German language. I just love German language its so beautiful language. I not speak German. I know only couple words. I like how they enunciate that von. And when Germany was Monarchy country that von tell that he was noble. Von can also tell where you are from. I want add that von in my real name too but its not possible yet because you can get von only if some in your relative use that. I have always used blue and white on my name because im very patriotic. I usually use clothes where is finnish lion or our colours :) And i love my grandparents and they last name is Rantala too and thats why i use my last name :)

Yeah but,  this is MY topic, and it's cooler than those others.

Agreed. 

I dunno but my name is just a gaming alias, I was going through a stage of thinking bout changing it but couldn't bring myself to changing a name that I have used for 3 years so there is not much of a story to how I got WolfENgang but you never know I might change it;)