Lag issues

Landerix

Hello guys,
I want to report that I've been having lag issues in F|A Beginners Server since I started playing this game ( 1 week ago ).
I have got helped from the admin Annibal a lot, but I still didn't solved the problem
 While I'am playing i got the "connection interrupted" for few seconds and my ping jumps to 500/600 from 80

Annibal suggested me to take some screenshots about that for ask help also in forum.

http://imageshack.us/g/199/cvwc.jpg/

• Like 1

From what he said online, his internet suffer of no prob for the rest of his applications and there is not this issue on Jay2 or other FA server(s). Happens only on Jay3. He experienced constant enormous lags. After some adjustements of settings, to have cleaned his pc from junk pk3, malware, updated his drivers, cleaned with Ccleaner,.., even if way better, he still regulary has a big lag each minute. I supposed it might be hardware (RAM).

@Landerix: could you run Ccleaner and use his registry cleaner tool if not done yet.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Post your hardware specs and run winMTR first. if you lag every few minutes badly then check your anti virus. I had issues with it in past when i was using laptop.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello guys,
I want to report that I've been having lag issues in F|A Beginners Server since I started playing this game ( 1 week ago ).
I have got helped from the admin Annibal a lot, but I still didn't solved the problem
 While I'am playing i got the "connection interrupted" for few seconds and my ping jumps to 500/600 from 80

Annibal suggested me to take some screenshots about that for ask help also in forum.

http://imageshack.us/g/199/cvwc.jpg/

Reasons for getting high ping value.

1.High ping is when there is high traffic in your system.

2.This can be either caused by loading such large files that the system cannot handle them, or by running several programs at the same time.

3.High ping is not just due to the bad internet connection. video lag, sound lag, virus, spyware, worms, or so on, could cause the high ping. not enough Ram could cause the problem too.

If you get any high ping ,try to lower your ping rate by using some of the following instructions.

1.Don't open any videos,stream and check if there any problem in your router.

2.Make sure there's no browser .exe's still running in task manager

3.Try to contact your internet service provider and get suitable data plan.

4.Use any software like Game Booster

5.Move closer to server

I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your ping rate.Finally you can check your new ping using WhoisXY.com

This topic is only 1 year and 3 months old... :rolleyes:

By looking through your posts, I see you like to help people with lag, though bumping a topic this old will not help anyone... I suggest creating your own topic(s), submitting a tutorial, or browsing the forums and posting relevant advice.

Thank you. :)

• Like 1