News PBBans-ET banning resumes

Tonka

Posted Today, 12:41 PM

Update 2

We have coded the Hub to check if a GUID is verified and if so it will be banned when bannable violations are raised. If not, it will be added to the unofficial banlist.

Good news, just read this on pbbans website :)

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/et-banning-suspended-now-resumed-t88256.html/page__pid__237888__st__0entry237888

PS read it 6 minutes after Dare made a reply to the post :lol:

• Like 1

So just to be sure, you've put pb_sv_guidrelax 0 and pb_sv_guidauth 1. I think it's what they meant in there. The new HUB code will check for those 2 cvars to know if they are set correctly and if so, they will add the bans. If not, they will add to unofficial banlist. If not, someone explain to me.

• Administrators

So just to be sure, you've put pb_sv_guidrelax 0 and pb_sv_guidauth 1. I think it's what they meant in there. The new HUB code will check for those 2 cvars to know if they are set correctly and if so, they will add the bans. If not, they will add to unofficial banlist. If not, someone explain to me.

Update 2

We have coded the Hub to check if a GUID is verified and if so it will be banned when bannable violations are raised. If not, it will be added to the unofficial banlist.

Yeah like that's gonna last long/do any good tongue.gif

We are getting a lot more bans at this moment. All the bad hackers are getting pick up. Now we only need to find the wallhackers.

We are getting a lot more bans at this moment. All the bad hackers are getting pick up. Now we only need to find the wallhackers.

Well it doesn't really matter, the MBL's only a temporary banning system anyway!

Do like the term "bad hackers" though :P <3 peeps who support this banlist rubbish :)

Well it doesn't really matter, the MBL's only a temporary banning system anyway!

Do like the term "bad hackers" though :P <3 peeps who support this banlist rubbish :)

lol gee which side are you on "God"?

Why don't all you botters go make your own server where you can cheat against each other? Oh wait, it was already done - the ETCL, and no one wanted to play there. Like 6 people showed up. lol.

I'll take any system that gets rid of 80% of you guys over no system at all.