News PBBans-ET banning resumes

Tonka

Oh shit please don't.......... You'll never see me on any servers, dw :)

lol I know you are smart I've read your other posts. Why do you act like you support the hacks? We could use all the help we can get bud.

lol I know you are smart I've read your other posts. Why do you act like you support the hacks? We could use all the help we can get bud.

I don't support/outlaw anyone, people will play the game(s) how they want to play. The sooner people (especially PBBans/PsB retards realise that, the better.

Sure they may stop smalltime idiotic cheaters but people who hack in leagues all the time... Not a chance.

and personally - I find avid anti-cheats worse than the hackers themselves.

Edited by God

• 2 weeks later...

I have done anti cheat for a long time, the hackers that matter, ie: coders and their personal friends will not get caught by punkbuster or PB bans ever. This is nothing more than PB bans doing something to help weed out guid spoofing. While I praise the move to bring back guid checking, I would rather have back manual bans to the MBi, but that would take to much effore for a game that was free in the first place and is becoming quite outdated. The best we can do as players and admins, is to police our own servers/leagues and manually ban them as we see them. This however should help weed out some of the newbie freemod hack users, so it's a good thing all in all. :lol:

I would rather have back manual bans to the MBi

as in submitting to pbbans a demo/pbss and they issue a ban? I am under the impression they are. :hmm

EDIT: my mistake, they aren't :(

as in submitting to pbbans a demo/pbss and they issue a ban? I am under the impression they are. :hmm

EDIT: my mistake, they aren't :(

Nope they quit it a while back, only things getting added are what automatically caught with pb.