Urine_Sample

"Avatar movie Depression" is pandemic !!!

I wanted to commit suicide when I was a young when I realized that there were no pixies like in Fern Gully in the real world and that I couldn't be shrunk down to size to meet them. :( Nor that I could stop the wood logging companies from killing trees.

ferngulley2.jpg

IMAX-3D and it was awesome! GREAT MOVIE!!!!! :yahoo

I thought that it had a happy ending. Yes, there was some tragedy but isnt there always? If you didnt see it in 3D then go back and watch it again @ an IMAX theater. Its gonna rack up the awards thats for sure.

P.S.

As far as people killing themselves after watching movies.........good. That is Darwinism at its finest. Those people need to be thinned out of the herd--I hope that they do it before they have several stupid children. The simple fact is that if you whack yourself after the Matrix then its not much of a loss. Too many idiots in this world taking up space. :hmm

I wanted to commit suicide when I was a young when I realized that there were no pixies like in Fern Gully in the real world and that I couldn't be shrunk down to size to meet them. :( Nor that I could stop the wood logging companies from killing trees.

ferngulley2.jpg

are you telling me that there are no Pixies? what do i have left to live for..............alas...., i will end it now.

ferngulley2.jpg

i have never even herd of this movie :hmm

This destroys my faith in humanity, getting depressed about a movie?

That is just plain wrong

I work at a Cinema

Its weird that ppl get suicidal ideas from this movie..

:confused

MABYE the people thinks the end of avatar sux bcuz it really does. he wakes up after epic stuff happens and pplz are sad >.< like me but im not suicidal :D lol