New map rotation for F|A BEGINNERS #1 and F|A RECRUTIING XPS - SEPT 2013

daredevil

• Administrators

The new rotation is en fonction on Jay3 or waiting to load Jay3 and Jay1 together? Rhine2 should be there? Only to check if there's any issue since Jay3 is still on day6.

hrm... gonna restart server 2row night for jay3.

• Like 2

I have to say that Rhine Bridge map on Jay3 sucks, and is way too long (30 min).

Attackers have 2 of the narrowest chokepints ever seen, where the "forward" flag spawn don't even lets them skip that stage, just brings them a little closer. The main tunnel is filled with rails where you can barely walk or dodge in a normal way, and the one real side way is so small that no more than 1 player can pass it at once. 5 good shooters can down a 15 man team in no time.

Remove it please at next rotation at least :mad:

Edited by S3ti

I have to say that Rhine Bridge map on Jay3 sucks, and is way too long (30 min).

Remove it please at next rotation at least :mad:

Hello and thx would be nice from you...

i dont think its cuz your mad face that ppl will do what you are asking..

Be a bit more polite in the way you talk next time.cuz im sure no one of us knew about that.

Thx

Lucky

• Like 1

Hello and thx would be nice from you...

i dont think its cuz your mad face that ppl will do what you are asking..

Be a bit more polite in the way you talk next time.cuz im sure no one of us knew about that.

Thx

Lucky

That madface is pointed to the map, it's not so well placed apparently...however no hard feelings intended against admins, in fact I appreciate your work and service ;)

Hiya, I'm pretty impressed at the new rotation. I actually personally like Rhine; sure there's only two ways to get to the other side, but that means you have to push through the choke points. It makes for good headshot practice, as well as stealth/firing time practice. Quick question S3ti, because this is really the first time I've disagreed with you on something :P Would you prefer that the chokepoints would be open, and you'd likely be killed by an artillery strike, or that you had to actually kill the players, face to face?

School gets tiring quick... but I find it to be a nice change. Please disable rushing though on this map; even though Beginners 1 has the 5 minute rush rule, it's far too easy for Allies to get the book, bring it to the truck, and get it past that (very short) road.

Would love to see Gold Rush and Fuel Dump back on rotation for Jay3. It's been quite a long time since Fuel Dump at least, one year now if I'm correct?

Oooooohhhhhhh, and I absolutely LOVE Bremen, please keep it for another rotation or two! :D
And glad you got rid of Sands of Time.

Thanks as always, Dare!

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to request new map rotation for Jay1 Recruiting XP Save

1) Siwa Oasis SW Beta 3

2) Haunted Mansion : http://fearless-assa...ted-mansionpk3/

3) Nightmare : http://fearless-assa...0-nightmarepk3/

4) Fueldump

5) Suppy Depot

6) MLB Temple

7) Maraketch Street

8) Venice

9) Goldrush Gals

10) Castle CTF Beta 2

11) Paris Bastille

12) Warbell

13) Hydro Dam

14) Pirates.

And there are few small size skins available too for Halloween

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 1

I like this map too, but I am saying on behalf of > players , rather then quite very few :)  , mostly half server leaves when this map loads,