I will miss u Guys

Baska

I wish you a lot of luck with your new job, but dont get much stress ok?, cos its not good.

You always think the most important of all its look for yourself, take care much, the rest remains in the background.

Hasta luego nena :kiss

I will stay in touch so this is not farewell Baska. I am happy that you found a job and will be able to grow and be productive in the ways you want. I am very glad I met you and it was just in the nick of time. It is better to have met and known a certain person for a short period of time then it is to not have met and known them at all.

Edited by Methuselah

what happens when all the noobs and hackers realise baska leaves? (sorry for poor animation,let it run a couuple of times)

9k8m13.gif

quite frankly, we are stuffed

have a great time at work darling - we hope u rember us fondly :)

omg i feel like i wanna /uninstall now .. :(

anyhow.. good luck with your new job and life... im gonna miss our crazy talks on vent and skype webcam........... wish you the best for this new year......... work hard, keep you head up and go make some MONEY!!!! u can do it!!! ......... at least get on vent from time to time tho... dont pay attention to ppl that wanna hurt you and/or not belive or suport you just keep going forward and dont be a medic rambo in real life :D if u know what i mean ;) see ya at vent/skype or facebook........... GOOOD LUCK!!!!

:(

Now whos gonna set me my lvl? :/

well, its sad to see you go, but real life is calling so ya.

Remember, enjoy the little things. :D *Thanks God for Movies*

^^ L O L at the animation ;p