Buy Crayon Physics Deluxe for 1 Cent until jan 15

OnionKnight

Crayon Physics Deluxe is having a "pay what you want sale". I paid 1 cent to get the game. It is pretty fun and quirky (i enjoyed and I am sure you will too). Give it a go at http://www.crayonphysics.com (and know that you spent 1 cent oh noes)

World of Goo had a similar sale some time back; is it the same developer? I remember reading an article about it, apparently the profits were absolutely insane, like 50 grand in a week... maybe I'm wrong, I kind of just pulled that number out of my ass, but seems to me it was something like that.

Best 1 penny I ever paid!!! LOL!!

This game is so damn addicting OMG.

I have a thinkpad or whatever and you can use the pen on it which makes it super neato...

yus finally someone agrees with me =D. *high five*.

You can get a prepaid credit card and put money on it and setup paypal and pay that way that's what i do.They sell them at most covenient stores or gas stations. :)

P.s. you can donate to fa this way as well :P