F|A BEGINNERS #2 XPS

El indio
Go to solution Solved by daredevil,

Today i joined this server and it keeps downloading something with alot of boxes like [][][][][][]][][][][][][][] etmain or something..and won't let me join the server,yet i can join every other server on Et but this one,have you changed anything? i've never seen this before please help.

No regulars can join everyone who joins get downloading acking mode or something, i fixed this..but now the server has lost all its regulars,is there any way to fix this problem? maybe someone has hacked and messed around with something..but it unusual for every person who played (Not newcomers) now can't join..needs to be fixed.

Yes,new comers..i said that no regular..you understand regular? no regular can join,i have seen people who i know "Blah blah connected.." "Blah blah disconnected downloading acking" (Blahblah isn't a person just an example)

You can say what you like,but i know that something has happened recently..must of been today,because yesterday it was fine.

It isn't just a coincidence that no Player who played before today can join..

• Like 1

• Administrators
  • Solution

Old players have to run pk3 cleaner once... Their was pk3 corruption error.. & we fixed it which caused this issue.

All players who had visited our server before needs to run pk3 cleaner to resolve the issue.

Pk3 cleaner should also clear u random pk3s.

Their will be new things coming for beginners #2 & events for that server!

• Like 1

Thank you Indio for bringing this up... I was like WHAT THE HELL... This is my favorite server and when I couldn't get on I was all panicky... The PK3 cleaner worked like a charm, now we just gotta let our regulars know... Eventually I gotta post to request my levels back... again... I had to reformat my machine after my little angel (she's a 5 year old terror) passworded my PC and I couldn't get on...Starting all over from scratch with no tags bites this big one and It hasn't been a fun kinda month for me...

Thanks again for the fix, you guys ROCK...

• Like 1