J3 Lost XP and Lvl

PiNoY
Go to solution Solved by LZ-30,

I have 2 billions of xp, im the biggest cutter of head, vsays are on my blood and i have 0 lvl, wtffff

Taken directly from the admin wiki: "If you have ego, suck it up. We don't care and we never will." There's another one too... something along the lines of "We don't care how good the player is, but how mature they are"

Now I enjoy playing with you on Jay3 LZ, but lying about lvl, and arguing with admins about why you should have lvl won't get ya anywhere ;)

• Like 3

I have 2 billions of xp, im the biggest cutter of head, vsays are on my blood and i have 0 lvl, wtffff

!mute LZ problem solved. You come here to do same shit from J3, dont spam here kiddos. Thank you

• Like 2

I can reset your xp to 0 if that makes it easier for you.

Nothing to reset since some days, after many maps got ended before the 5mins required to allow rushing, to have been warned several times like everyone all along these maps ended and ignored to not end again the current one, to have taken the obj at barely 4mins after, and made the server empty.. Aside all this and the usual troubles made, he doesn't want to be awarded for that with admin lvl.. He's perfectly aware he will never get. He's only and again sarcastic like he usually does on jay3. Anyway your xp/lvl issue solved LZ!

• Like 1

• Administrators

lz v889 to much something stayed stuck in his brain I think ;)

does jay3 still restart so frequently or is that fixed ?

That can never be fixed with enhance mod... I think i might remove that... and see how it goes.

I think the fail is on the caen map everytime that map comes in or is in this happens

I think I reported it months ago too once that server restart failed back when caen came in

caen map also stayed stuck once for like 10 times 

Edited by DFighter

• Administrators

I think the fail is on the caen map everytime that map comes in or is in this happens

I think I reported it months ago too once that server restart failed back when caen came in

caen map also stayed stuck once for like 10 times 

map has nothing to do with crashes..

map has nothing to do with crashes..

I can indeed verify that, for those in doubt. Last time I was on the server and it crashed the current map was Haunted Mansion. Caen is a finished map too, by the way, so even if the maps were causing the crashes it is unlikely that Caen would be the culprit.