What Keaboard you use?

von Rantala

I used a gamepad for gaming. It is a Logitech G13 Gamepad. 

I love it: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g13-advanced-gameboard

Cool I was looking at that, my N52 game pad is wearing out.

Time to spend some cash.

I have a standard Dell but never use it to game. Keyboards wear out to quick. I have had this N52 since 1998 finally dieing, lol.

I buy yesterday new keaboard after my glass was broken and all Pepsi kill my old keaboard.

New is Logitech G510s

I have 18 G button. So i but dinds those buttons here they come

G1= /m =F|A= (mean that when i bush button G1 its open my console and but text /m =F|A=)

G2= /m Jayc (mean that i can talk with Jayc)

G3= /m KevinBacon

G4= /m Barbwire

G5= /m Leatherface

G6= /m Joku

G7= /autoexec

G8= /autoscreenshot (open console)

G9= /condump

G10= /weaponstats

G11= /scores

G12= F11

G13= /listplayers

G14= Empty

G15= Empty

G16= Put me axis

G17= Put me allies

G18= Put me spec

Only Jay2 regulars get in my binds :)

Hey rantala, I just bought a 6 button keypad and brings macro. How to set the keys in my cfg?

Cool I was looking at that, my N52 game pad is wearing out.

Time to spend some cash.

I have a standard Dell but never use it to game. Keyboards wear out to quick. I have had this N52 since 1998 finally dieing, lol.

Wow that is old lol. Well the logitech is awesome, but you might want to look at other gamespads too that are out. This one was actually my second choice. The LCD screen is kinda useless, except for showing CPU and RAM % used. 

Some ageold Saitek where +forward and +right key randomly get stuck, makes always a good excuse :D

(not that bad, but close enough) :D

attachicon.gifsmoking_keyboard_01.jpg

hey mate, give me my keyboard...hahahaa same here

im using a normal keyboard...with a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9, ctrl, alt, alt gr, ctrl, delete, page down, page up, end, home, shift, caps lock, tab, little 2 and 3 buttom, f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 f10 f11 f12, insert, prinstscreen, pause, num lock, / * - +, enter ( 2x ), - ^$ ù µ = : ; , esc, &é"'(§è!çà), space, left arrow, right arrow, down arrow, up arrow, backspace, calculator

just got a logitech keyboard, a normal one

Boring? lol

• Like 1

Hey rantala, I just bought a 6 button keypad and brings macro. How to set the keys in my cfg?

Hellou! So i get software that i can make those binds. Its call Logitech Gaming Software. I not make those binds in my cfg. Here you can find differents cfg what we member use http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/206-et-scripts-configs/

But i think that if you want make macros you must download some software.

Its take me like 6 hour when i finally get all working. Im so bad with computers.

Hopefully you get even little bit help, because i not know how to help better. If you need help with you cfg ask and we help.

Wow that is old lol. Well the logitech is awesome, but you might want to look at other gamespads too that are out. This one was actually my second choice. The LCD screen is kinda useless, except for showing CPU and RAM % used. 

Good to know, razer-nostromo is what I'm looking at in Blue lighting.

Good to know, razer-nostromo is what I'm looking at in Blue lighting.

that one was going to be my first choice, but they didn't have it in stores here :-/ 

http://www.newegg.com

whats a store? lol

I don't think Newegg takes Dutch credit cards, last time I ordered from them I had to ship everything to my brother in Colorado first and had to use my sister's american credit card. 

Also, shipping costs from the USA to the Netherlands is pretty high.