Goodbye summer and a new school year

Elysian

Hey guys :) i have been playing on the servers since the beginning of my summer, and i had a kick ass summer this year ! and being a part of this community and servers made it better :) i also met a lot of new people and it was nice meeting everyone and continue to meet more :) but im from Canada and today was my last day of summer, istart school tomorrow and i know some people might have started it a week ago or maybe dont start for another week but im 16 and going into grade 11. Some of you might be done high school, maybe in university or collage, maybe done all that. but good luck to everyone thats start school either high school or university.... Hope everyone has great year and i wish everyone a year of luck ! i will be playing on the servers a lot still of course, and look forward to it

Cheers to summer of 2013 ! Hope you all had a great summer:)

ooo school....for almost 15 years that i dont know what is that..

the only thing i can say is enjoy your time there ..try to learn the most you can.

cuz the time dont go back

and Good Luck

Man, school was the most amazing time of my life. I really wish I could do it all over again and take up all the things I never did. University is okay, but there's too much pressure and life isn't just as relaxed as school life was.

Enjoy yourself, but don't overwork yourself.

Edited by Sugarman