What are your favourite weapons and why (pros and cons)

COD4 weapons  

58 members have voted

1. 1. favourite COD4 weapons

My all time favorite would have to be the Scorpion. 

Yeah it's tiny and it's got a small clip, but in my opinion, it's the fastest without double tap.
The iron sights on it are very accurate, when equipped with the silencer, i feel as if it helps with the hip fire. (at least it does for me)

the only con i really see with it is, having to use sleight of hand with it instead of UAV jammer. but that's just me.

I love the AK.. i mean the damage u get with it is just awesome, and its "light" enough and relative quick reload compared to more damaging mgs.  My aim is not the best, so i need the more damage i can with the lil hits i get, so this is the gun for me

I guess there are guns for all different situations, but my favorites have to be the m16, G3, and ak47. The m16 and G3 are great if I want to be more accurate for longer range maps, and deal enough damage to kill in 1 or 2 shots. The Ak is great when I feel more like spraying, since it does enough damage to kill quickly, and has enough spray to work well in small areas.

+ why isnt the deagle in the list, its OP :D

Because there simply weren't enough poll options to include handguns too. 

I also omitted the M21 altogether, and had to put both shotguns in the same slot.

Feel free to mention your favourite, even if it is not included in the poll. 

Edited by The Partisan GR

M4A1 , such a beast gun, high accuracy-low recoil my all time most used weapon. i also chose the m40a3 since its simply the best sniper in the game, closely followed by the .50cal barret :)

I prefer the Dragonov just because it's badass in gold. Though I do agree M40A3 is the best sniper. Fun with acog too. .50Cal with bullet penetration is beast too lol.

definitely silenced mp5. I know some people dismiss it for cooler, non-starter guns like the p90 and the ak 74, but man is the mp5 reliable. usable at most ranges and a decent rate of fire. 2nd place for me is an acog uzi. I like a challenge.

definitely silenced mp5. I know some people dismiss it for cooler, non-starter guns like the p90 and the ak 74, but man is the mp5 reliable. usable at most ranges and a decent rate of fire. 2nd place for me is an acog uzi. I like a challenge.

My only issue with the mp5 is it's distinct lack of power. It's reliable, has decent range if you burst fire, and plenty of ammo, but each bullet does a minimal amount of damage. Against a gun like the m16, unless you are in their face, you are most likely going to die.

My only issue with the mp5 is it's distinct lack of power. It's reliable, has decent range if you burst fire, and plenty of ammo, but each bullet does a minimal amount of damage. 

....I should probably mention that I haven't played a non-hardcore match in over a year. I'm sure that is an issue in normal games, though.

If we're talking normal game, definitely double tap ak74u and extreme conditioning. Base your plan of attack around the fact that you can't hit anything more than 15 feet away and it's fine.

when sniping, M14. 
G36C is doing great job, whatever situation I'm dealing with.

M4 is powerfull long-range automatic rifle. If we add a tube to M4 it's even more powerfull. 

these are my favorite weapons. But well, got 'em maxed and I want gold AK so gotta play different weapons I don't like that much :P