Which gun do you prefer?

Xernicus

In my humble opinion the MP-40 is broken, way better than the Thompson by any standard.  Experience tells me it performs with less recoil and horizontal jitter, a faster fire rate, and easier hitbox-abusing power.  In a head-to-head, all else being equal, you'd have to aim at the other guy's feet to lose.

That said, the M97 is a brilliant addition to the game.

hello

For me the thompson is the best weapon, the most precise...but MP40 reloads faster

For panza and flamer, i hate this weapons....its for beginner or bad players or :noob      :rolleyes:  but its game and i cannot forbid his

Excuse me when i insult the players who use panza.......i try to make it not more, promise  :rolleyes:

The sound of the trusty Tommo is truly fantastic but the MP 40 is just THE gun and I have learnt to love it over the years. My bluetooth mouse is a bit hit and miss so stops firing at crucial points so I end up using the MP like a sten in short bursts.

Panzer and flamer are an art to use prpoerly, can decimate the opposition if used correctly and are immense fun depsite all the moaning at being "panzered" or "burnt to toast". :spank

Do love someone missing you with the panzer from 6 feet though..

In close combat the FG paratroopers rifle is just massive with it's rate of fire - assuming you hit your opponent of course...