Which gun do you prefer?

Xernicus

Mortar, nothing makes raters getting even more mad than spamming rounds and pimp slappin' their butts each 10 seconds.

Edited by heckeN!

It's a real art to work with panzer or flamethrower. I saw some people handled it professional. So you don't have lame weapon in ET, you just have to master it. You dont like a Thompson?  It's up to you, bro... :) but player [bot]efool makes a superb shooting records on ET Hardcore with it. ;) 

(and read forum more carefully pls, this topic is allready exist - http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/38360-what-is-your-favorite-et-weapon/ )

+1

Although I have the most fun sniping.

Edited by RENiE

My favorite weapon is the M1A1 Thompson but I also get on really well with MP40. I can be skillful with a flamethrower at times and really there isn't a best gun because each gun works well in certain situations and it's also down to taste :D

I am also not a sniper person as I've been reading quite a few members aren't either xD 

• 2 weeks later...