cigars

righteous kill

I smoke cigarettes, no cigars :P , but my father is aficionado to cigars, he smoke farias, and sometimes, only sometimes monte cristo, lil more expensive.

cohibas, romeo y julieta, montecristos are all good. i bought a box of 25 #4 cohibas in cuba a couple of years back for $20.us. i smoked most of them while i was down there and when i got back home i found that same box sells for over $400. here 0_o next time ill pack a few more boxes lol

i bought one time cigarillos ... that are little cigars

brand: Al Capone (sounds like mafia cigarillos :lol: )

Ive smoked those before. They are dipped in my favorite drink... Rum!

But I am with Wonder on this one. Bust it open and replace "yuck" with my own special blend :)

the only time i touched a cigar was like 10 years ago when i use to light them on for my grandpa hehehe .. my brother smoke cigars bt idk what kinda....... the only thing i dont like about them is the smell but i remember to like the flavor tho.......

to all u americans....obama is trying to make it illegal for the production and sale of flavored cigars, who loves the govt now lol

that will never happen. it is too big of an industry and too many jobs will be lost. people don't get lung cancer from smoking celebratory cigars on occasion. if they are wanting to take down an industry that produces a great health risk, the cigarette industry should be the target.

i'm not a cigarette smoker and never want to be. smoking cigars is a relaxing, social custom that i am starting to get into. the taste of a nice cigar is much better than the cigars you get at gas stations, haha. i could see where most people haven't had a fine cigar though.

that will never happen. it is too big of an industry and too many jobs will be lost. people don't get lung cancer from smoking celebratory cigars on occasion. if they are wanting to take down an industry that produces a great health risk, the cigarette industry should be the target.

i'm not a cigarette smoker and never want to be. smoking cigars is a relaxing, social custom that i am starting to get into. the taste of a nice cigar is much better than the cigars you get at gas stations, haha. i could see where most people haven't had a fine cigar though.

i have the same opinion

normal cigaretts tast like sh!t.....:/

cigars or cigarillos are much better....coz u smoke them occasionally and they have different (and much better) tastes...

is uppose in a couple of years only few will smoke

have u noticed in the media (movies, tv-shows,....) when the word cigartett cames out they act like its a harcore drug :P

e.g. i watch how i met ur mother . .. . . and he told his kids he was smoking and they said: whaaaaat?!?!?!! are u serious??!?!?!

like its the worst thing EVAR

in past years the media showed just "cool" guys smoking...