Nice ET Frag Movie (must see) :)

drag*

yeah that was dope. lol. i actually kinda feel like playin now

No i mean ingame this isnt the usual et right?

there was only one thing i wondered about, and that was the "aiming down the sights." i know it was really down sight aiming but i wondered if it was edited that way or if its actually possible with some sort of cfg or sumthin

• Clan Friend

Most frag movies are from etpro matches. Those players never make movies from public servers action because it would be too easy to frag normal players (at most random scrims and maybe not). So when they play, they play with regular configs.

But once you record a demo for a frag movie, you usually replay it with maximum details + specific movie configs having settings not allowed or locked during normal play (moving the weapon, etc.) + other software (motion blur and other things with image_et) + post processing with video editing software.

So they look better than normal ET, but when they played during those actions they didn't see it the same way.

Edited by SunLight

Pretty cool :) is it possible in crossfire to switchoff muzzle flash bloodspatter etc?

If you imply that crossfire is a mod for ET, it's not (or did I get that wrong? :)) Ofc you can turn off that stuff for your own game config if you mean that. Some cvars are a bit different for different mods but this are the most common ones:

cg_muzzleFlash 0 (b_muzzleFlash for etpro)

cg_bloodFlash 0

cg_bloodDamageBlend 0

cg_showBlood 0

yeah that was dope. lol. i actually kinda feel like playin now

there was only one thing i wondered about, and that was the "aiming down the sights." i know it was really down sight aiming but i wondered if it was edited that way or if its actually possible with some sort of cfg or sumthin

There is no iron sight (aiming down the sight) In ET.

There is no iron sight (aiming down the sight) In ET.

yeah, i figured as much. just wondered cus of how he edited it. and plus, i had a typo in my post. i didnt mean to say "I know it was really......" "i meant i know it wasn't really....."

• Clan Friend

just wondered cus of how he edited it.

there are some cvars to move your gun. You can use them only when you watch demos, not when you play.

cg_gunX cg_gunY cg_gunZ if I remember correctly.