human tower

TheJuice

we used to do this, or try to do this sometimes in quake, get a server full of people, people who know they're there to build a tower, and basically you stack people, like steps, then take a picture/video of people base jumping from the top.

like if we were to do a tower, we'd get on minas trith and see how high we can stack people, just for fun :)

any one ever done owt like this? any one up for it?

have done tower in goldrush bank many times but really high that you could do in minas but we did this with deadpnk on minas

that guy really took off!!!!!

must try that :P

Havent done a human stack in years. Id be keen. How many do you reckon we'd need to get from the bottom of Minis to the top ?

whats the maximum you can have in a server? lol 64 is it?

51 is the max on jay1,

Human towers are very common when I'm playing, especially in goldrush and warbell. Just camp a while and either tell your teammates to stack up on each other or just jump on top of the mg and others should follow.

That would be funny I want to be there for that hehe

ok, if anyone is up for a huge minas tirith human tower, leave a post in this topic, saying you're up for it, i'll edit my first post each time with a list of names who are willing to participate, then once we reach near capacity, i'll speak to a server admin & see if we can get it done on 1 of the servers and if so set a time & date for it. maybe get it password locked for the duration of the tower, everyone participating gets the password, obviously we're gonna want video's. but it would be cool if everyone could take a screen capture, and then i can make a small video of all the pictures, climbing the tower :) or something like that.