what is ur deam bike?

StgsL

• 4 months later...

You wanta talk about how times have changed... bought one of these shortly after getting out of the Navy.

It was $1700 off the showroom floor... it was a sweet bike but my goodness it looks like its from the

dark-ages now.

78TriT140V-Brn-L.jpg

It is a 1978 Triumph Bonneville 750cc, it was the bad ass for Triumph that year. LOL

BTW it did not have an electric start .. you had to kick start it..

Edited by JohnWayne

You wanta talk about how times have changed... bought one of these shortly after getting out of the Navy.

It was $1700 off the showroom floor... it was a sweet bike but my goodness it looks like its from the

dark-ages now.

78TriT140V-Brn-L.jpg

It is a 1978 Triumph Bonneville 750cc, it was the bad ass for Triumph that year. LOL

BTW it did not have an electric start .. you had to kick start it..

I'm in love with that bike, i need to have one later. When i'm 24, stupid government always the same. First we don't have one and now the temp one just nails me in the arse. Gotta wait 9 years now instead of 5. Bunch of pricks

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ducati Multistrada 1200S

Haven't yet riden it myself but been a pilion and it's immense. The best bike I've ever come across. It's a tourer and adventurer, but will challenge and beat the performance track bikes too.

158BHP with the performance exhaust system, weighing only 423lb (under 200kilo), it is extreme.. 165MPH but I think it would do more. I've been on it doing 130MPH in 3rd gear (6 gears).

More info: http://www.multistrada.ducati.com/

0080_%5BMCX9679%5D.jpg

Yamaha Fazer8, Honda CBF1000F, or an equavalent half-naked touring bike something.

I know that with a R1/R6 I'll drive myself into pieces, a chopper is too boring and most full touring/semi-offroad are too high for me.

Yamaha Fazer8, Honda CBF1000F, or an equavalent half-naked touring bike something.

I know that with a R1/R6 I'll drive myself into pieces, a chopper is too boring and most full touring/semi-offroad are too high for me.

DUCATI *EHEM* MULTI *EHEM* STRADA