I think a game night is in order!

cobvious

Well now that everyone and their mom has bf3 we should all get together and play! Im a dedicated xbox fan who has 91782658129376149085764 hours on the game but now i have it for PC! 

• Like 1

I don't really want to do "another" game night, there are already two from cod4 that I am going to try to accommodate. To add a scheduled game night for bf3, will be tough to get it in the calendar. I plan on playing it, but to have a scheduled game night, I really can't commit to that. Maybe down the road a little, like a month or two. Just my 2 cents.

A short story:

"Last night Midnight went to bed at 12:00 (so more like this morning) and left his computer running to install BF3. This morning Midnight woke up (late @ 7) to get to work to make it in time for a very boring meeting but fulfilling lunch afterwards.  He looked at his awesome ASUS ROG laptop and checked on BF3 with hopes the game would be installed. Sadly he was disappointed to see that it was a 45%. Considering it took 7 hours for that much he figured, what the hell, take it to work so it can download while you are out. Well, stupid Midnight knows the internet here sucks and clearly did not have caffeine this morning. Now he types this lil story to tell you hes at 51%. Midnight unfortunately will not be able to play his BF3 till tomorrow and will have to succumb to Minecraft."

So maybe in a couple weeks like Dom suggested, or whatever he suggested. I was writing a story so I didn't look. :P