Nude map

GraveDigger

I got these SS from a crazy map that Wolverine and I were playin the other night. These girls were like nude dancers and you were able to make them be nude, clothed or in panties & bra. In the bottom pic you could push a button and they would ask you for help--like they were being help captive. It was almost sad but then I looked at the boobs and I was happy again.

P.S. I hope that nobody gets offended by this, but if you do then you should uninstall ET because your not old enough to be playing an adult game such as this.

peace & bacon grease,

GraveDigger

28b9py1.jpg

eal94i.jpg

These are a few SS from the other night from a really crazy map that Wolverine and I were playing o. It had nude dancers on it and you could interact with them. You could cause them to be nude, panties/bra or clothed. Wierd. In the bottom picture is a store front like Amsterdam i suppose.

28b9py1.jpg

eal94i.jpg

there is a button just outside of the "red room" which when pushed the girls strip for you. Its cheapen than a tittie bar and not as addictive. They also ask you for help--in a captive wanting to be released sort of way--its sad but then you look at the boobs and you are no longer sad. :blink::blink::blink:

i am not going to post a link to another server on our forums but if you add me as a friend on xfire then you and I will go together if you want. I play everyday after 6 pm central time (USA). My xfire name is "96confused". You can always find me on the Hardcore server.

peace & chicken grease,

GraveDigger

we need this map on one of our servers :comehere

:spank:l33t

i would love to add it to the hardcore server but this is a sniper map only. there is no obj except to kill other team as much as you can. come with me and Wolverine sometime and check it out.