Xfire or teamspeak?

Cicione

I am new to trying to use VOIP technology and have downloaded Teamspeak already, but was wondering what is the more common....Xfire or Teamspeak?  Also, how do you locate the proper server connection that would correspond with the F|A Beginners 24/7 host site for either Xfire or Teamspeak?  Thanks in advance for any assistance and guidance.

Actually cob other way round. Most people do not like having to talk into mics or opt out of game to text communicate. With xfire you can access all that while in game, even voice chat if you really wanted to.

Xfire should connect while in game long as you have it activated in game. Suggested checking out our xfire tutorial:

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/212-basic-guide-to-using-xfire/

Though we have more fun on TS because we usually have more than 1 guy talking and joking around. With that it will run long as you make your hotkey a key that isnt a game key. I use F12 on my computer and shift on my laptop.

Edited by speedfact

Though we have more fun on TS because we usually have more than 1 guy talking and joking around. With that it will run long as you make your hotkey a key that isnt a game key. I use F12 on my computer and shift on my laptop.

Never see you on TS!!!!!!!!! get online more you you you...