Failed to resolve etguidauth.evenbalance.com

Reptyle

This line only means ET can't connect to the pb guid authentification server which is beign down for like 2 years, it's not related to your problem.

Try to run a http://winmtr.net/'>WinMtr report on fun1.clan-fa.com and post the result in text format here.

Else can you give us a few more details?

Like do you get disconnected with an error message or do you just stay in ''Connection awaiting'' state?

• Like 1

from another site:

Download all punkbuster files . If that doesn't work reinstall it make sure you delete the folder when you uninstall it

Its not related to punkbuster not beign installed its just that ET cant connect to pb server since PB is dead since 2 years ago.

+ as I said its not even the reason why he can't connect to the server.

Don't delete anything and you are not required to install updated PB since its not even activated on F|A servers.

• Like 2

I do not know if it is the right place to talk about it

I was banned for speaking my server,

but only talked to the guys come to know because it's really high ping for someone wanting to exchange server, just talked to come talk to us and make friends and took ban

I think it was unfair, the message did coom google translator then have ta see if certain

Embrace hopefully take my guid ban - ********

?????

?????

?????

?????

Edited by Ann!b@l
Guid removed from post

I do not know if it is the right place to talk about it
I was banned for speaking my server,
but only talked to the guys come to know because it's really high ping for someone wanting to exchange server, just talked to come talk to us and make friends and took ban
I think it was unfair, the message did coom google translator then have ta see if certain
Embrace hopefully take my guid ban - ********
?????
?????
?????
?????

-The good section to post an unban  request is located here: http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/79-unban-request/

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...