Jay 1 heavy weapon rule is NO more

JoeDirt

That wont stop people holding onto the panz, in fact could have the opposite effect.

Anyway. Ive asked a few panz hoggers to let someone else have a go, making sure they know Im not going to do anything about it, and they have been willing to share.

Sorry but I disagree, especially since this was a prooven and functioning method in my (and many other players) experience. There is no point in holding onto a weapon if its not functioning the way it is supposed to, and even then admins can "force" the player to give it up either way.

I would sggest to give this a go if it can be implemented into Jaymod - it was added to ETPub in my case.

Sorry but I disagree, especially since this was a prooven and functioning method in my (and many other players) experience. There is no point in holding onto a weapon if its not functioning the way it is supposed to, and even then admins can "force" the player to give it up either way.

I would sggest to give this a go if it can be implemented into Jaymod - it was added to ETPub in my case.

Jaymod has no lua support, so such stuff can't be done anyway...