TeamSpeak

cobvious

Why do only like 4 people use ts? Half the time i just sit on ts by myself. I find it much more enjoyable to talk to the people i play with. 

I use teamspeak all the time, you just have to be on the right channel at the right time bro dont worry :). Members are not on 24/7 unless you are Snake haha.

Man my mic gives some insane feedback or else I would use TS, it just aggravates my headaches. It's like a never ending static.

Try manually checking your plug ins and cords etc. If not, your mic may have broke or something and you may need to buy a new one. If its a wireless mic, try checking ur usb port or the quality of connection. I suggest amazon to order mics if you are too lazy.. more or less pop some pain killers man

Why do only like 4 people use ts? Half the time i just sit on ts by myself. I find it much more enjoyable to talk to the people i play with. 

I am on there but I like doing well while playing which means music usually turned up and me concentrating. Also I've sort of drifted out of playing Cod4 and playing other games. Yes I am usually on there but sometimes I sit there for ages no one comes on I give up, I give up with a lot of stuff if no one is on. That is my reason why I am not on Teamspeak as much lately although I doubt this topic will change my mind much about joining Teamspeak because people aren't on there I can't be bothered to wait 3 hours for one person to come on and then leave in 30 minutes time. I have other stuff as well that come up and well I am usually not in the mood to be on Teamspeak let alone playing CoD4. That is my reason why I do not bother with Teamspeak.

If you see people in game but not in ts, most will join when asked. I'm usually on there, but you know my deal, just don't have much time lately. There is usually a little dip in activity during the summer, a lot of people stay away from the computer during the summer.

Edited by The_Dom

I don't use TS during the day /at all/. I might, on occasion, pop on during the night. Probably need plenty of prompting and the choice to plan for it ahead of time though lol.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys it is good to know alot of your situations. To shinobi i dont believe i have ever had the privilege of playing with you. It must be a time change thing.

im not a people person.

Bullsh*t! You are always on and teasing us. Whether you talk or not you still enjoy the company. Those drugs must be messing with your mind.

I'm sorry that you find people boring.  We can be very entertaining. And minecraft is for people with awesomely wicked creative skills. Plus we love having you on ts.  Despite the rumors...

See you do like to engage with people.  Throw a dog a bone and he'll fetch.  So don't deny you love us and love talking to us.  Plus you'll never know what the rumors are...