COD4 Server Promod Server Ready to Go!

speedfact

Well figured it was bout time I announced it cause I notice I haven't yet. Promod server is up and running now. The admin structure is still under construction but admin is up and working on server.

b_560_95_1.png

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.21.94:28940/

Punkbuster is enabled.

Server rules:

Respect other players, Share weapons (no holding for more than 2 maps on limited weapons), No Teamkilling, No Teamstacking, No Bitching, No Hacking

Lets try to get this server populated, its been up a month and there hasnt been much players on.

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 7

Lets try to get this server populated, its been up a month and there hasnt been much players on.

Had a couple of decent games on there the other night, after the Town Hall. Only server I visit is Beginners, but decided to give it a look when I realised everyone had left me and were laughing and shouting on Promod  :cry 

I thoroughly enjoyed getting killed constantly. So, it doesn't matter if you're a diehard Beginners fan; you can still have fun on Promod :)

Haha! Promod is da shiznit! Thanks for all the work. I try to get people in there every night to play and usually we make it through a whole cycle before people leave. 

Yay im no pro, but i love me some promod! And for all noobs out there check out this youtube channelhttp://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsSNIRg5JKA9Cch5LbdP2EQ he is a professional cod player and had some very helpful tutorials on how to control some of the competitive maps with grenades, how to be silent (because the footsteps are cranked up), some cool jumps and bounces it helped ALOT i went from running arround to my death to killing about half of the time.