private message dennied

galaxar
Go to solution Solved by Heretic121,

Hi, I play sometimes on your server F|A SILENT RECRUITING XPS and cannot send private message to other players. It writes me ,,private message denied,, or something similar.... I asked some admin which was on the server at that moment, he told me to ask here on the forum. I play under nick sKy-e.galaxar thx...

Edited by galaxar

• Solution

For all Silent mod servers you will need level 1 admin before being able to send private messages.

Levels take some time to acquire, unless you purchase a VIP membership :)

Level 5 SILVER VIP - It will be given to SILVER VIP Players.

Level 6 GOLD VIP - It will be given to GOLD VIP Players.

Level 7 PLATINUM VIP - It will be given to PLATINUM VIP Players.

If you're interested check out the VIP packages at store, which can be found here: http://fearless-assassins.com/store/category/1-vip-membership/

• Like 1

Not just pay... u can also get via playing regularly and respecting rules. and also helping admins to fex even teams without asking etc...

Masa_1964

• Leader

He may be sKy-e.galaxar, who might want PM to chat with is buddy sKy-e.Drunky when they are both on FA Silent, or he may want PM to help fill his own server.

Didnt know people have to pay to send PM :rolleyes: Never mind. Thx for answer. Bye....

It would appear you misunderstood me. You don't /have/ to pay to send PMs, I was just offering another method of getting the admin level required to do what you wanted to do, and VIP membership comes with some additional benefits.