My exciting news!

Chameleon

great news man i wish you all the best .

by the way i want a signed copy when your famous ....just so i can say i know that guy. :P

• Like 1

Me too!  I want it all.  Congrats man and I assure you that I will still find errors.  Count on it!   When I was young I always wrote and had several starts to what I thought were books, but didnt realize the amount of work involved, so I stopped.  However I have a couple books of poetry (I know lame) that i have written but done nothing with.

• Like 1

great news man i wish you all the best .

by the way i want a signed copy when your famous ....just so i can say i know that guy. :P

Haha if I get famous, all of FA is coming with me :D

Me too!  I want it all.  Congrats man and I assure you that I will still find errors.  Count on it!   When I was young I always wrote and had several starts to what I thought were books, but didnt realize the amount of work involved, so I stopped.  However I have a couple books of poetry (I know lame) that i have written but done nothing with.

Ahh I love poetry, I have written many small books of poetry!  Also yeah, I didn't realize the amount of work that goes into writing a book, and even more so, the amount it takes to get it published lol..

• Like 1

I am sorry Phoenix.  I somehow missed this thread.  Congratulations on your upcoming success.

I have your next book all set to go.

"There is no luck but blood, sweat and tears that makes great things happen to great people"

• Like 1

I am sorry Phoenix.  I somehow missed this thread.  Congratulations on your upcoming success.

I have your next book all set to go.

"There is no luck but blood, sweat and tears that makes great things happen to great people"

Thanks smoke :D

Beddy beddy nice nixy,  hope to see you on good morning america pluggin your book! I have been a non-practicing writer myself, I'm thrilled your project is going to make it! "May the wind be always at your back, and the trail rise up to meet you, etc.etc.etc.

• Like 1

Beddy beddy nice nixy,  hope to see you on good morning america pluggin your book! I have been a non-practicing writer myself, I'm thrilled your project is going to make it! "May the wind be always at your back, and the trail rise up to meet you, etc.etc.etc.

Hahaha thanks man, maybe I can get it into Oprah's book club lol...