sup guys

hester prynne

ah gotcha dare.

what up medic, rainier, skully. yea them damn viruses i wont go into detail how i got it B) but hopefully i can get my own comp asap.

im gonna join up with the airforce once i get my shit together. arent you in the airforce medic?

no more airforce for me ... I just saw my boss after 2 months, and he told us me and my co worker no more work for us (bankruptcy filing) really stupid day and stupid 2010 start... hope this will not take long before we get our pay for last months

I'm little confused right now but not surprised coz I was expecting this since few weeks :(

so from Thursday no more job ... damn this is hurts. my anniversary, 19th this month and just no more job hummmmm :(

So does that man 2006 etkey will be gone? Dam you where the only one i have seen using SAME etkey from 2006.

My old one before i totaly f***ed up by reinstalling ET in same folder ( :///) was from 05. But that was a good 2 years ago

no more airforce for me ... I just saw my boss after 2 months, and he told us me and my co worker no more work for us (bankruptcy filing) really stupid day and stupid 2010 start... hope this will not take long before we get our pay for last months

I'm little confused right now but not surprised coz I was expecting this since few weeks :(

so from Thursday no more job ... damn this is hurts. my anniversary, 19th this month and just no more job hummmmm :(

that sucks man :(

atleast u have more time for ET :lol:

Hester we missed you coming on Jay1 and kicking ass. Who will slaughter all the raters without you?

Medic that sucks maybe you can collect unemployment and play more ET or go back to school that's what I did.

Desu no one wants to see you naked sorry. Except maybe Moxy, he probably would like it. U should pm him and maybe send him your vid, he could rate your moves.

I'm little confused right now but not surprised coz I was expecting this since few weeks

so from Thursday no more job ... damn this is hurts. my anniversary, 19th this month and just no more job hummmmm

ow :(

sucky to hear that, hopefully you will find better job soon ;)

and welcome back hester ;)