sup guys

hester prynne

hey guys ive been inactive for a while now. a few months ago my computer was viciously raped by a virus and it needs a new motherboard now.

im sure some of you noticed may might have noticed so im just posting to tell you all that i still wanna be a part of this clan i just cant play

ET for now. it kind of sucks i miss playing but it was getting kind of monotonous in a way.

anyways just posting to see how you all are doing. doesnt really seem like anyones left since ive been inactive but im sure weve added to our

roster. has a lot changed since ive been gone?

• Administrators

So does that man 2006 etkey will be gone? Dam you where the only one i have seen using SAME etkey from 2006.

So does that man 2006 etkey will be gone? Dam you where the only one i have seen using SAME etkey from 2006.

wow he gets his motherboard destroyed and you talk about his etkey :lol:

how many members are out right no for computer problems 6?

lol dare. whats the point of changing it? and ive always liked jaymod1 better. no adrenaline ftw

NUUU TRAITOR WHat about jay2 XD XD XD !!! (Hallo !! I r new since the fall)

traitor1.jpg

• Administrators

lol dare. whats the point of changing it? and ive always liked jaymod1 better. no adrenaline ftw

Man I hope everyone thinks like you. :)

• Administrators

haha easier to catch the hackers eh? well most of them arent too bright so the chances are pretty good. im just too lazy even though it takes barely a minute to change

No no I don't care for hackers cos they get banned sooner or later. I hate giving admins level 5-6 times to god dam single member when he just can't save his etkey. Every month few players will be can you please set my level? I lost my etkey, I reinstalled, I did this and that.

Thats why sometimes I like cod 4. Need 40$ to change key. :)