13 Years Old Shooter

mukiko85

Giving several guns to a 13 y/o girl to turn her into a 'rambo child' is one of the most stupid idea ever

• Like 5

glad to see the next generation still has a love of competitive shooting sports, from what I could see she is a highly skilled young girl with some of the best safe gun handling practices I have seen in a long time ( 20 years of competitive shooting). I would be very proud of her if she were my daughter, and hopefully so day my daughters will show an interest in shooting sports too. I fail to see how teaching anybody safe firearms tactics is a problem, she may never have to use those skills in a combative/ survival setting, but if the need arises she is more than prepared.

Hi

I agree whith EmtHipple

Whith the discipline of serious training for competitive shooting sports,she had become mature early!

I don´t believe in these young girl in the future using guns in others situations which is not shooting sports.

Regards

This 17 year old kicks ass too. 

I think it is smart to teach a women to use a gun. I think they will have a more likely hood of having to use one due to men wanting to rape/steal from them. 

Well that wasnt that impressive. Most of her targets were about 3-6 meters away and she mostly shot with a shotgun. Altough those last pistol shot were quite good.

she should rather learn for school and do not waste their time with weapons - no one needs modern warriors ( that's my opinion ) :P

• Like 1

who is to say her grades suffer for this? I started to competitively shoot as a teenager and my parents applied the same rules that apply to athletes. If my grades dropped below a b average I was not allowed to participate, guess what I never missed a match.  

I've nothing against shooting sports, but guys, she's 13, and she's already used to use firearms in a coutry ravaged by firearms. Here shooting sports also exist ofc but it's for adults only from what I know and few people own a firearm (prolly because it's not allowed). And a gun is never 100% safe, for its user and for the people around. It's the case for an adult and it's even more true for a child.

• Like 2

I'll will not let this thread turn into another gun debate debacle, let's just leave it at the Euro guys ( and gals) will never understand the American view point on this matter, We are not ravaged or over run by guns, there are no roving guns killing of their own free will, it is a tool no different than a hammer, the user decides what to do with it. Yes, do accidents with firearms occur? of course they do, But so do auto accidents and accidents involving any inanimate object, it all goes back to how it is used. A gun cannot discharge unless handled incorrectly and these sports teach how to handle them correctly.  Just like the Americans will never understand the Euro view point. Violence exists everywhere because we live in a world full of evil people that hurt others because they want to, and as long as I live in a world like that I will continue to carry my .45 and hope I never have to use it and can continue my love for competitive shooting and maybe pass that to a third generation of my family. I now return your attention to the wonderfully skilled young women above, please don't hate on them because they love shooting sports, after all those sports for the most part started in Europe. Peace  

Edited by EmtHipple
  • Like 1