Map Rotation for NoQuarter #1

Jhonny/Shinobi

Map Rotation For NoQuarter #1   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should baserace be in the next map rotation on NQ1

• Yes, add baserace.
    • No, it is better without baserace

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/49545-map-rotation-for-fa-noquarter-1-xps-enemy-territory-gaming-server-july-2013/

We had a little "discussion" about Baserace, if it should be added to the (next) map rotation. There were those who liked the idea and those who disliked it.

I make this poll to try and have an overview of what the majority of the players (that play on NQ1) on the forum think of this.

P.s.: I have put it in this sub-forum, because it couldn't be created in the other sub-forum where the discussion took place. I hope this place is the right one.

Edited by Jhonny/Shinobi

Please no; not baserace. Most of the server regulars, including me, abhor that map after playing it for about a week.

As I said in the topic you linked to, and as Kat0n said, baserace quickly loses it's appeal after you've played about 10 - 20 times.

As I said in the topic you linked to, and as Kat0n said, baserace quickly loses it's appeal after you've played about 10 - 20 times.

hmmm . . . but on that topic, that I linked, there were more players in favor of baserace than that there were against it . . . :rolleyes:

To say it in the wise words of my ally in this case:

Baserace is like Miracle Whip;

You either LOVE IT.

Or you HATE IT.

People  :thanks for voting

As for the rest, although it doesn't really look good for the proponents of Baserace, lets wait for a week before we definitely call it "motion defeated".   B)

On the brigth side: We (who play on Nq1 and active here) will have by then participated in a nice democratic poll  :)

• Like 2

People  :thanks for voting

Nice shinobi :) Being regular on both nq servers and here in the forum, you have not thought of applying to join the clan? Think about it ;)

Nice shinobi :) Being regular on both nq servers and here in the forum, you have not thought of applying to join the clan? Think about it ;)

Thanks for the gesture.

Maybe later this year . . . but for now I would like to remain on the sideline  :)