• Killhouse
    • Pipeline
    • Shipment
    • Showdown
    • Strike
    • Vacant
    • Wetworks
    • Winter Crash

I don't mind keeping wet works in the future map rotations for a balance, but imo bog and countdown need to be gone.

^this. I never play bog and rarely countdown. I just ghost and watch for hackers. So usually 20 minutes or so a night that I set aside to play, I don't play. I just sit there, waiting for a cheater.

In Beginners there is only one map I don't play and that is WetWork (I'm still waiting on the Ship to sink), but I do as Dom does and take the time to look for the rule breakers.  Now opposite to Dom, my two favorite maps in Beginners are Bog and Countdown.  So while some hate these maps others may love them.  I am sure it is the same with that stupid rainy ship map too.

While the endless debate of the supreme rotation continues, can we can get some deadlines around the poll? It closes on X day, top X maps get into the new rotation. It's always good to see a fresh set of maps even if noone will ever fully agree on them.

I've also taken to telling any complainers in game that we have a poll to vote on for the next rotation. Hopefully that'll get some of the regulars involved in the process as well.

• Like 1

Good idea UAdave getting some of the regulars to come check it out! :D    I for one am done with the debate, it's like this everyone wants the maps that he/she thinks is most fun, then ones they like and there will never be a good agreement on that... Why do we vote for a map? Because it is one of our favorites and we/you have the most fun on said map, or average a good KDR.. I really wouldn't care if the maps were like bingo and put in a random generator and each time it was time for a new rotation maps were drawn from that at random.. We could debate forever why and how which map is better and more fun or draws more people, but in the long run it boils down to what each person likes the most, nothing more than that..  Sorry for going on about it hehe :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think these maps should be added to rotation:

Bloc (fun map for snipers)

Chinatown (this map is fun!! not sure why it is not in current rotation)

Strike

• Like 1

people dont like crossfire because of how annoyingly easy it is to just sit at the top of the street and see 99% of the map and almost never die, otherwise there's nothing wrong with it

i would definitely love to see strike back in though

people dont like crossfire because of how annoyingly easy it is to just sit at the top of the street and see 99% of the map and almost never die, otherwise there's nothing wrong with it

i would definitely love to see strike back in though

It requires skill to dodge sniper fire and thats why I like that map, I just rush alot and I get alot of killstreaks so I think that map should stay for now. I think maps like water work should go dude to the airstrike spam and chaos haha. Plus I run a slower processor and the rain really jacks the graphics.

It requires skill to dodge sniper fire and thats why I like that map, I just rush alot and I get alot of killstreaks so I think that map should stay for now. I think maps like water work should go dude to the airstrike spam and chaos haha. Plus I run a slower processor and the rain really jacks the graphics.

i wouldnt call it skill but it is mostly avoidable, i wasnt saying they should remove the map as i rather enjoy it but i agree with cutting wetwork because gross wet work

all maps except shipment and killhouse, and 1 of the crashes. everyone gets their map, lots of variety.

• Like 2

all maps except shipment and killhouse, and 1 of the crashes. everyone gets their map, lots of variety.

we should have all maps except shipment and killhouse... everyone will get maps they like and we all would get to play em all! why do we have to reduce number of maps? thats mapism =)

:agree

• Like 1

we should have all maps except shipment and killhouse... everyone will get maps they like and we all would get to play em all! why do we have to reduce number of maps? thats mapism =)

...I'll explain this again...

Reason why we dont play all the maps is cause people get bored. When people get bored and we are playin all the maps, what do we do then? Its easier to just limit the maps to a certain amount and be able to change it up every once in a while, then be stuck playin the same thing over and over again....

Like eating a hamburger every day. There are many ways to make a hamburger. If you make a hamburger with everythin on it everyday and eat it over and over again, it gets boring and annoying. But if you add variety to the mix, like a mushroom and swiss one day, then the next guacamole and swiss, then the next a plain simple hamburger, isnt that better?

I'm not saying we are goin to change the rotation everyday but we try to change it every month or two.

• Like 1