Finally back to mostly regular rotation

Revenant

Due to working on residence upgrades and needed issues around the property, I've not been on the servers for quite a while.  Just got the old laptop configured to play, and while it's not as good as my desktop, at least I don't need to be shut in the back room in order to play. :P

Hope to see some of the regulars in game.

Welcome back.  Make sure you do a contact us so that they can set your level back to member.  As well please get to know the new members, trials and staff+. :) Glad to have you back! Pawnage time!

Welcome back.  Make sure you do a contact us so that they can set your level back to member.  As well please get to know the new members, trials and staff+. :) Glad to have you back! Pawnage time!

Dropped a post into the Tracker (since that's what Speed had advised people to do in a previous post regarding inactive members). :)

• Like 1

Dropped a post into the Tracker (since that's what Speed had advised people to do in a previous post regarding inactive members). :)

Tracker... Contact us! Tomato... tomato. Same thing... :)