ET Server Map rotation for F|A NoQuarter #1 XPS Enemy Territory Gaming Server - July 2013

daredevil

Check 2nd page Julez, there are some suggestions of map rotations, and no they were not included....

Also there is one set of maps for nq1 only... And they are just exchanged from time to time for those in reserve.

We should get maps which aren't "rushable" so players will enjoy playing them, cause on some maps it's like they are waiting till 5 mins passed and they are just finishing map.

As I wrote before, we rather wait some time cause they were changed lately. And suggest new rotation while it's time.

Th3o

• 1 month later...

Right, can you update new map rotation, please? It's been quite long time since rotation was changed. I'm not posting any suggestions. There are some one previous pages.

No rush in changing them but it would be really nice if it was done soon :)

Th3o

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Would be nice if we can add v2_base, maybe railgun, fuel dump.

Than should stay Adlernest, Marrakech, Goldrush, Caen 2, streets of italy and venice. That would be a nice map list :)

There is another map but i forgot the name. Allies need to ride on a ship over a blue see to destroy axis gates and than plant dynamite on a submarine. Maybe someone knows the name of the Map :)

There is another map but i forgot the name. Allies need to ride on a ship over a blue see to destroy axis gates and than plant dynamite on a submarine. Maybe someone knows the name of the Map :)

Saberpeak  :thumbsup

• Like 1

According to trackbase, we have:

Marrakech Streets 2 by Night Final
Pirates Final
Special Delivery TE Final
Supply Depot 2 Final
Siwa Oasis SW Beta 3
Adlernest Final
Beer Run Beta 7a
Braundorf Final
Bremen Final
Beach Invasion 1.1
Frostbite Final
Caen 2 Final
Goldrush GALS Final

Suggested maps for next rotation:

Karsiah_TE 2 http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/55-karsiah-te-2-karsiah-te2pk3/

Rommel_final http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/100-rommel-rommel-finalpk3/

Snatch 3 http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/51-snatch-3-snatch3pk3/

Paris Bastille http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/398-paris-bastille-beta3-parisbastille-b3pk3/

MLB Temple http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/12-mlb-temple-mlb-templepk3/

V2 Base http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/914-v2-base-te/

Railgun (eu, beta 2) http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/19-railgun-eu-beta-2-railgun-eu-b2pk3/

About Fueldump, as Dest!Ny said:

Venice needs to stay NE4, fueldump (to just call one map) has never worked on nq1, Id suggest 1 and 2 out and add Leningrad and 1944 beach

Edit: when reading over this again I feel like I have to point out that with 1 and 2 I mean maps 1 and 2 from old rotation, not new rotation 1 and 2 or sth

I'm suggesting:
Pirates Final  ->  Snatch 3
Supply Depot 2 Final
Siwa Oasis SW Beta 3
Adlernest Final
Beer Run Beta 7a  ->  Paris Bastille
Braundorf Final  ->  Railgun/V2 Base
Bremen Final
Beach Invasion 1.1
Frostbite Final
Caen 2 Final
Goldrush GALS Final

Th3o

We need to do something on map rotation in NQ1 Users are leaving server in cause of some maps.... Saw this few minutes ago. We was arround 20 ppl on server venice and caen2 was rly good! Than came BBA Castle or something like that and most leave atm are 12 ppl on it. The most say they want next map and they don´t like it.

I asked for wishes they want streets of italy, saberpeak and adlernest, battery and baserace was in mind too (but by baserace also some guys leaves)

Please change something in map rotation. I mostly agree with theorys rotation. 

They also asked for map voting, like in NQ2, is it possible to do?

• Like 1

• Administrators

We need to do something on map rotation in NQ1 Users are leaving server in cause of some maps.... Saw this few minutes ago. We was arround 20 ppl on server venice and caen2 was rly good! Than came BBA Castle or something like that and most leave atm are 12 ppl on it. The most say they want next map and they don´t like it.

I asked for wishes they want streets of italy, saberpeak and adlernest, battery and baserace was in mind too (but by baserace also some guys leaves)

Please change something in map rotation. I mostly agree with theorys rotation. 

They also asked for map voting, like in NQ2, is it possible to do?

Not possible cos NQ #1 is NQ 1.2.3.  I might update that server to NQ 1.2.9 B6 and lets see how it goes. NQ 1.2.3 is super old now.  I will work on NQ 1.2.3 and see how it goes.

Also maps like Pirates are buggy where the bots do not move and with no admins on people will leave alot of the time with unbalanced teams due to the bots but no way to fix the teams. I would like to add a request for voting and upping the map bank to near 30 to allow for choices. 

Maybe let's make a poll about updating to 1.2.9 because some people are on nq1 cause of 1.2.3 version :)

I think that it should stay because we have nq3 and nq2 with 1.2.9 version.

Th3o

I don't mind which version we play, but I concur with some of the peeps here saying that maps like Pirates are killing the server. I've seen half a dozen people leave because of it.

• Like 1

So reconsider my suggestion for map rotation I made earlier.

Pirates Final  ->  Snatch 3 
Supply Depot 2 Final
Siwa Oasis SW Beta 3
Adlernest Final
Beer Run Beta 7a  ->  Paris Bastille
Braundorf Final  ->  Railgun/V2 Base
Bremen Final
Beach Invasion 1.1
Frostbite Final
Caen 2 Final
Goldrush GALS Final

Same ammount of maps.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I have added paris  map and removed pirates. Our map rotation is dynamic. It holds more then 30 maps. Maps changes based on player count. 

Karsiah, Rommel and Snatch 3 are most hated maps.. Rommel is still balanced and so is Karsiah but Snatch 3 is just one sided map. 

• Like 2