Maps and it's issue - Info needed

daredevil

I saw a new one yesterday on Supply Depot. Axis captured spawnpoint upstairs at the exact time the main entrance was being blown. This left the topside capturable by axis despite the fact that allies had blown the gate.

post-14918-0-50132600-1488035078_thumb.jpg

post-14918-0-66691900-1488035126_thumb.jpg

• Surprise 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On Teuthonia (that map with identical obj as goldrush) Axis can plant dynamite on the truck before it's loaded with gold. Doing so disables the truck from EVER being repaired, thus preventing allied victory whatsoever.

• 1 month later...

Airpass (the map with two chemical trucks that have to be destroyed by allies) - if the main gate is blown up within first 2-3 minutes of the game, there's a huge chance Allies won't claim the second spawn, greatly crippling their offensive capabilities.

Yello !

If there would be something i could change in the maps it would def be the spawntimes, especially Oasis.

It surely would make the map more playable and balanced, atleast in my humble opinion.

My 0.002c :)

Greetz

I saw a new one yesterday on Supply Depot. Axis captured spawnpoint upstairs at the exact time the main entrance was being blown. This left the topside capturable by axis despite the fact that allies had blown the gate.

attachicon.gif2017-02-24-125941-supplydepot2.jpg

attachicon.gif2017-02-24-125936-supplydepot2.jpg

Saw this the other day on Jay2, I wasn't there when it happened but noticed that axis were still able to cap flag. I don't think it a big problem since it rarely happens. It does mess with the bots big time though. 

• 3 weeks later...

on NQ1 airfield assault map (the map with the two chemical truck) there's a spot behind an electric pylon... u can shoot from there but cant be shot 

• 4 weeks later...

on NQ1 there was a bug on Siwa Oasis. When the old city wall blows up, a bot (but a human can do that of course) captured the flag and that flag didnt disappear because of that

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grave Robbery (graverob_b1.pk3) on jay1 has issues with Bots playing. When bots are on the allied team, they will open the back door with the pulley near the command post on each spawn. Which, effectively lets an axis cov ops come in through the back door. I stood and watched and saw bots open the back door about 10+ times in just a few minutes, each time I closed it after them so as to keep axis out. Maybe change the rotation so that it won't play with few players, and so that it only shows up when bots aren't connected.

• 5 months later...

bump. Guys, if u see any bugs/glitches related to the map or mapscript feel free to report it here. Working on some fixes atm.

Thank you,

Smiley.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...