Maps and it's issue - Info needed

daredevil

• Administrators

We all know few maps have issue... Ex: MLB Egypy with some broken spawns...

Can u all list maps having issues... with detail explanation of issues?

I have lag problems with Streets of Italy. I usually play with  more than 300 ping on all FA servers, but don't have any issues with game play, FPS drop or lags on most of the maps. Italy gives me big wide reddish lag spikes whenever it loads and makes it unplayable. I have also seen other players complain about this map. Will try to post some screenshots later

I have lag problems with Streets of Italy. I usually play with  more than 300 ping on all FA servers, but don't have any issues with game play, FPS drop or lags on most of the maps. Italy gives me big wide reddish lag spikes whenever it loads and makes it unplayable. I have also seen other players complain about this map. Will try to post some screenshots later

maybe run winmtr also next time when you play that map

• Administrators

Lag problem is not mapscript issues.... Issues are like in Marrakesh u can jump on roofs.... and exploit pillars...

• Like 1

In D-Rush there is a problem when you blow up the gate and axis reclaim the flag in the meantime. After the gate is blown up, Allies should spawn in the second spawnpoint and it should be impossible to recapture the flag afterwards. If axis reclaim the flag while the gate is get blown up, the flag remains and axis can recapture/defend the flag.

Caen, Caen2 - You can clip through wall at the MG42 to get the flag.

All Supplydepot versions I guess - Crane controls destroyable from outside the room.

I've heard this too from some people, getting timeouts only on Italy...odd.

Edited by S3ti
  • Like 1

Marrakech near the tank bridge u can get in the orb on top of the building.

Yes, This Should be overcome Cause Many People use this trick..

And Also That Venice Trick.. Roof Top

Edited by BackBack
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Lag problem is not mapscript issues.... Issues are like in Marrakesh u can jump on roofs.... and exploit pillars...

So you want a list of maps where there are bugs and/or glitches to exploit?

Yes, This Should be overcome Cause Many People use this trick..

And Also That Venice Trick.. Roof Top

Post those others u told me today

MLB Carnage

Axis 3rd spawn.  If you press L and pick the spawn behind the gate allies have to blow up, once the allies have bombed the ground and spawns change for both teams, you can continue to spawn in the previous spawn and come at the allies from behind.

Marrakech near the tank bridge u can get in the orb on top of the building.

MLB Carnage

Axis 3rd spawn.  If you press L and pick the spawn behind the gate allies have to blow up, once the allies have bombed the ground and spawns change for both teams, you can continue to spawn in the previous spawn and come at the allies from behind.

I concur on both to be true.

Edited by Death_Reincarnated